- "We're a family of brave explorers! No sissy stuff for us!"
- ―Uncle Leo (Bar-B-Clueless)
The Davincibles is an Italian animated series that revolves around siblings Pablo and Zoë, who, along with their uncle Leo, travel the world to find special, mostly art-related, relics for Leo’s antique store, the Kurios Kat.
From the pyramids of Egypt to the surface of the Moon, the DaVincibles are always looking for an adventure! The DaVincibles is a zany cartoon character comedy series packed with funny and absurd characters in search of wild, slapstick action. Pablo DaVinci and Zoe DaVinci have a serious sibling rivalry as they travel the world with their hilariously inept but loveable Uncle Leo to find artifacts to sell at his antique shop. The Society of Very Bad Villains (SVBV) and their leader Quba, the Picasso-faced worst artist in the world, must get the curious family of explorers out of their way in order for their evil plans to succeed. Even though the DaVinci’s frequently cross paths with them throughout their world travels, they stay invincible and keep the SVBV from obtaining world domination!
- The Davincibles was the first Australian-Italian Animation co production ever made.
- It was also one of the first two shows to start off The Big Blow Up, the other being Cosmic Quantum Ray.
- When it airs on Qubo, it plays in PAL audio, similar to ToddWorld and Season 1 of Look Kool
- Despite this, a few episodes play the end credits in their normal audio.
- Qubo airings of this show skip most of the transition and photo scenes found anywhere else (Kabillion, Amazon Video, etc.)